POSTGRADUATE STUDIES



I would like to do postgraduate studies because I think that the science needs dedication and specialization besides a postgraduate study increases the probability to get a better job and get more knowledge. I don't know if I prefer to study a master's degree or doctorate because it depends on the future and the course that my life takes. I mean, if I want to dedicate myself to research or be a teacher, I think I would prefer to do a doctorate but if I just want to specialize in an area I would prefer to do a Master's degree.


I would like to specialize in the area of cellular and molecular biology, or clinical biochemistry, or in immunology, or in microbiology, or maybe in the future I won't do any of this things.




I would love to study abroad and know the different methods that they have to investigate and know the country and the culture but I don't know if I could study abroad because this requires many things like a lot of money, knowing different languages, leaving your family and other factors.


About how I would like to study, I do not know if I prefer to study with a part-time course or with the combined system, I think they are interesting systems to learn and work at the same time.



Comments

Popular Posts