BLINDSPOT

As I already wrote about my favorite series (Orphan Black), I have to write about my second favourite serie and that is Blindspot.


Blindspot is an American crime drama television series created by Martin Gero, starring mainly by Sullivan Stapleton (Kurt Weller) and Jaimie Alexander (Jane Doe). The series was released on September 21, 2015 by the NBC and it's also broadcast by Warner Channel, RPC, AXN, Antena 3, Sky Living and Netflix. I watched in Netflix but only has two seasons. Now the series has four seasons and the season four is still being broadcast and doesn't have a finish date yet.


Blindspot focuses on a mysterious tattooed woman (Jane Doe) who is found naked inside a travel bag in Times Square by the FBI, with no recollection of her own past or identity. They discover that her tattoos contain the name of the agent Weller and clues to crimes they will have to solve.





I like this series because I like the criminal series and discover things, I think it is interesting and contains a lot of things that at some point you questioned and you think you have the idea of ​​what is going to happen but then something happens and already you know nothing. I recommend this series to all people who like criminal series and think like an agent of FBI and have free time.








Comments

  1. I always see publicity of this series but I never watched, it sound very interesting and I remember Jaimie Alexander from Thor, she was Lady Sif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched this serie but I like the feel of think that will happen and try to guess correctly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts