Switzerland

Well, I would really love to go to Switzerland because it is a beautiful country, they have many green areas, trees, mountains, lakes and an excellent quality of life.

I know that it is a county with such an education, that they are environmental lovers (I do not know if they do it because there is a law or they really love the world but they do it) they actually have 50% of the recycling rate. 
That the county has four languages and separations (German, French, Italian and Romansh), is one of the most peaceful countries in the world and are the kings of watches, chocolate and punctuality.

I would like to visit a part of my distant family (here lives my grandfather's uncle), go to the Alps, Zermatt, Lucerne, Geneva, Zurich and I think the whole country.




Obviously I would like to study, live and work here because it is a perfect country. I could learn more languages and have the best life.

Comments

  1. I will never think in a country with four languages that's crazy but very interesting live in a place like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really relaxing!! a new country to my list, thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this country it´s perfect to live I want visit one day because it,s true the green areas were beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts