BRUNO MARS 🐵


Peter Gene Hernandez is a beautiful singer from Honolulu, Hawai. His music is based on Pop, Funk, Soul, Hip hop, Disco, Rock, R&B and Reggae. He has three discs called Doo-Wops & Hooligans, Unorthodox Jukebox and the last one 24K Magic. Oh, and he was at Super Bowl twice too.


He came to Chile twice, the first time in 2012 at Movistar Arena and a second one at National Stadium in 2017. I went to the National Stadium on November 28 to be more specific, It was my first concert with my mom and her friend, we went to Cancha vip (first time too) and were together all the opening show in the middle of the mass of people but when Bruno Mars start I don't saw they anymore, I don't how I finished front of Bruno Mars! (well no, I was at line four. But I was so close!)



Bruno is the best, his movements, energy, voice and is amazing how he complements with his Hooligans Philip Lawrence, Phredley Brown, Jamareo Artis, Eric Hernandez, Kameron Whalum, Dwayne Dugger, James King and John Fossit. Definitely their concerts are amazing and if you have the chance of go, just go!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts