A JOB I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE


Well, I'm a Libra so I'm very hesitant, I don't even know how I chose biochemistry to study, the good thing is that I'm still here!

That's why I still don't know in what area to specialize but I have a lot of time to think about it yet.

If I consider that I like to help people, made things in the laboratory and discover new things. I could work in something like a clinical or bacteriology or immunology laboratory but a few years ago I was obsessed with these series of criminology and police like CSI, NCIS, Criminal minds, Orphan Black and Blindspot. So, as I'm in Chile my most closer choose it could be a laboratory of PDI but it's not sure yet.
  


Obviously if my work allows me to travel, I will accept it without any doubt. I like the photography that's why I would like to travel a lot to photograph the beautiful landscapes, traditional and unknown places and learn new cultures.

If I want to travel and survive in other country maybe I need a lot of money, but if I have to travel for my work this could save me money, because it's not like I'm going to work all day and every day, I have weekends.

Comments

  1. I think work like CSI is very good too because you have a horatio caine and he is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts