CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM



Before to get into university, I thought that I was in the best faculty, but inside everything is different. 

First, the curriculum it's very badly organized, some topics are related and I need to take them simultaneously, generating doubts and problems since I'm studying them at the same time. The workload is high and, in my opinion, the faculty should declare a week or more for the A tests and during these weeks could not have controls or laboratory reports, this measure would improve the performance and mental health of the students.

Another thing that needs some changes are the CFG'S. During the first, second and third semester it's necessary to take 8 CFG'S, in my opinion this is too much because in the faculty there aren't many CFG'S. Almost all are based on sports, some aren't very interesting and another problem that is generated, is to create a schedule that allows you to study with these and get real free time.

In the faculty exist few spaces for study, lunch and relax and it’s necessary change this because there are students who need a better place to study than their house, and the faculty doesn't turn out to be this place for the lack of spaces.The technology in this faculty it’s in a middle point because there are advanced equipment for analysis but other equipment is too old and almost obsolete. 

The last point is the teaching methods, at this point I don't have a definite opinion because I have learned from teachers with excellent methods and others who do not have such good methods.

Comments

  1. The CFG needs to be with more credits and more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the is necessary take many cfgs but I search a bored cgf that give 8 credits jejejejeje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts