IN MY OPINION...


Tattoos

We're already in the XXI century and there's still this tabu about tattoos. Personally, I love tattoos. I think it's wrong to judge someone just for their tattoos, in fact I have a tattoo and I want more. I think that tattoos are an art expression and that each tattoo has its own history and meaning, it's like a photograph but reflected in your body, a memory on your skin forever.





Recycling


I think recycling it’s very important for the preservation of environment and help the world, generate less garbage it could be a way to help. Today plastics and others not degradable products pollute the sea and harm marine wildlife. For this reason we need educate the people, be more conscious and have more recycling points like start in our home and then in all the communes of the countries.






Having an exotic pet at home


I think it's not right to have an exotic animal at home. They belong to a specific habitat and no matter how much we try to give them the necessary care, we harm them by removing them from their habitat   and that is terrible.




Animal over population


Killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population? It's the worst I've heard! I understand that not all animals have owners that take care of them, but municipalities offer free sterilizations and not all the people use these services so, why not sterilize stray animals and control their population instead of killing them? I think that sanitary problems are the big deal because no one take care about it, well except the people who have to clean the streets and this it's not because they want, it's because is their job and they have to do.








Comments

Popular Posts