MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


Well, I think that any person doesn't just have one favourite piece, thing or whatever (no matter what It is) of something because we can feel that one thing is our favourite thing of the world but after a while these things aren't our favourite anymore. But just for answer what is my favourite piece of technology I could say that is my camera.


I have got my first own camera since 2012 or before of that year, I really don't remember, It was a Fuji-film camera and I really liked it because my mom gave it to me for Christmas I didn't expect it and the best of everything is that I don't have to ask her if I could use her camera anymore. Now I have a new camera, well not new like the word "new" say but it is more recent that the Fuji-film camera, It's a reflex Canon and It's amazing.






I use it for every opportunity that I have as vacations, birthdays, parties, friends photos, important dates, non important dates or just for a whatever day, the only condition is that I need time and now I don't have much.

I like it because I can capture a moment that consider important, a video or just a moment that maybe I wont remember in the future because I have a bad memory for some things but looking the picture or video I could remember and  possibly laugh or cry for a time.

And finally if I have to live my life without my camera I don't know, I think that I would use the phone because It's the same thing but with less resolution


Comments

Popular Posts