WHY DID I CHOOSE MY CARRER?

 Hi everyone,  today's post I decided to structure it in the next way

WHAT WAS MY DREAMED JOB AS CHILD?
I remember that when I was a child I wanted to be a
PDI detective (yes, the crazy obsessed with the CSI, FBI and lawyers) and obviously a veterinarian (the typical dream job of a child). But I do not know what happened on the way


DID I HAVE OTHER CAREER OPTIONS AT THE TIME OF APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY?
When finally it was time to decide, what I wanted to study? I was a mess  (I'm not exaggerating), it was so varied.
I really had no idea of what to do with my life because I liked art, design, photography, architecture, chemistry, biology, advertising, tourism, geology , kinesiology, dentistry and could continue but let's stop here


WHY DID I CHOOSE BIOCHEMISTRY?
It could be a crazy decision but I was watching a really good series that had a relationship with the subject (science and biochemistry) and I said, IT'S A SIGNAL! and after, well, I was enrolled in biochemistry (obviously I researched about the race and I liked it)



WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR EXPERIENCE AT THE UNIVERSITY UNTIL NOW?
To be honest until now, I don't consider that it has been the best decision of my life because I still do not have the program that I really like but,  what can I do?
I just have to wait


WHAT KIND OF WORK WOULD I LIKE?
The type of work that I want is in a laboratory focused on the clinical area, discovering new "cures" or in a PDI laboratory analyzing samples that are part of a case







Comments

Popular Posts