MY FAVOURITE PICTURE

I really love photography, I think it's a perfect way to remember the past and have a good time. I like to see a good meme, an old picture of my family or my friends with a funny face and in other cases a photo that they weren't expecting, worthy of a meme (I used to make memes of them).






I took this photography in February 24th, 2017.
She is Ale, the aunt of my friend Poliwis. She wanted a picture to publish in the social media and I was bored so we made a type of "photo shoot", we went to a park near of her house and that was one of the results (I took like 200 or more photographs). I like this picture because she isn't a model and I'm not a professional photographer but I think that was a good photo and many persons thinks the same, it was my first "photo shoot" and after that all of my friends wanted one. Good for everyone!




Comments

  1. is a excelent perspective you taked in this photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a professional photo, it's a really good picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is a beautiful picture, looks so casual

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts