MY FAVOURITE SERIES

Why always we have to choose a “favourite thing”? WE NEVER HAVE JUST ONE FAVOURITE THING OF SOMETHING!

But well, just for the post I’ll recommend Orphan Black, a Canadian science fiction television series created by screenwriter Graeme Manson and director John Fawcett, starring by Tatiana Maslany.
The series started in March 30, 2013 and finished August 12, 2017  trasmitted by Space (Canada), BBC (US) and Netflix with 5 seasons.




The series is about Sarah Manning a young woman with a very complicated life, who witnessing the suicide of a woman (Beth Childs), and that woman apparently looks just like her (Sarah). Sarah decides took her identity and occupation (as a police detective) after Beth's death only to find herself in the middle of a huge conspiracy and discover that Beth is not the only woman who looks just like her.

I was looking for a movie on Netflix and Orphan Black appeared, I did not care much, I said "I'll just see a chapter to see how it is" what a lie! I almost saw the whole season in one day. Even my grandfather got stuck in the series (he came in chapter 3) and we saw it together until the last season. I like this series because Tatiana Maslany is a is an amazing actress interpreting each character with its own, well-defined identity. Sestra Helena is my favorite character, she is unclassifiable but I love it!.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts