A SUBJECT I ENJOY STUDYING THIS SEMESTER.

Well until now I think that Reasoning and Scientific Communication is the subject that I enjoyed more because it was the first subject related with biochemistry. I did it in my first semester at the university.


I liked because it was a relaxed subject and I could learn more about biochemistry.




The classes were varied since they used to be theoretical, practical and expository but in generally the worked was done as a team. We also received visits from biochemists graduated from the faculty, who told us about their experience in their workplace (I learned that I can work in different areas and that some people only want money). We interviewed faculty biochemistry teachers and talked about their lives as biochemists, work area and projects. We analyzed a paper and communicated it through a dissertation . And finally we wrote a vocational report.


We start with the most basic thing like What is biochemistry ?, the history of biochemistry in Chile and the areas of performance and labor field. We conducted a free choice experiment to apply the scientific method from the formulation of a own hypothesis. We met bioethics and all the problems in which we can get involved if we are not aware of the least the problem may seem. Also we met differents sources of scientific information, the analysis and communication. Basically, how a paper works.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts