MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE



My blog experience has not been good or bad, just fine!. I wrote about many topics that I liked and others that are just others. I had never had a blog before, because I never thought that someone could read me. It is rare that people read me and comment on what I wrote because I am not a person who tells his life because yes. But I really liked the extra activity we did in class of "how much does it cost to travel to London" I knew new interesting places and some free!

I don't know if I improved my grammar because i was really bad at it. But I learnt a lot of new words, I told about of interesting themes that I really enjoyed, for example: series, pictures and musicians.

If I still writing on my blog, I hope that will about things that I will enjoy. I would really like to learn more technical english about chemistry, because I think that I don't know to much. Sometimes when I read some of chemistry, physics, and many others books and papers I don't understand the technical things.

In the next semester I would like to talk about Arts because I like arts (even if I'm not the best at drawing, painting and many others things) or extracurricular activities.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts