FAVOURITE GENRE / MUSICIAN

I love listening to music because it distracts me from many things, but it also makes me remember things, accompanies me on a walk or trip and has fun me. I’m one of those people who can return to their home if they forget their headphones.


I don't think that I have any favorite musical genre because I'm not a person who has favorite things. While it music, it's fine for me.

I think I like Twenty one pilots more than other musicians or bands because their lyrics are very deep and with a meaning that not many people can understand, but each person can create their own meaning, their songs and staging are really very original . Behind each album there is a story or rather a reason that slowly grows and helps the people most in need to believe in themselves and get ahead.





I met them in 2013 or something like that and luckily I saw them live when they were at the lollapalooza in 2016, but not in the way I would have wanted, that is, buy my ticket and go see them. however, the truth is that I was working but I saw and listened them anyway.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts